Diagnosing Diabetes Customized PLTW Kit Pack
For Project Lead The Way’s Principles of Biomedical Science course.
To obtain a quote or place an order for your Project Lead The Way Biomedical Science program, log in to your account at www.myPLTW.org.
If you don’t yet have an account, contact your PLTW Program Coordinator or the PLTW Solution Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.335.PLTW.
This Unassembled kit pack contains all of the materials necessary to assemble 10 student kits.
- Samples are provided for 3 Patients (Patient A, Patient B, and Anna Garcia) for simulated Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT) and Insulin Test (IT) .
- All directions and materials are customized to follow the directions in the Project Lead The Way Principles of Biomedical Science activity 2.1.1.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
Out of stock
Each assembled kit contains:
- Instructions for assembling kits
- Printed labels
- 310 small plastic droppers
- 300 1.5 mL microtubes
- 10 2.0 mL microtubes
- 10 Glucose and Insulin Testing Sheets
- 10 Glucose Test Paper and Insulin Test Indicator color charts
- 160 pieces of “Glucose Test Paper”
- 10 small plastic vials
- Simulated “Insulin Indicator”
- Patient A simulated “Blood Plasma”
- Patient B simulated “Blood Plasma”
- Anna Garcia simulated “Blood Plasma”
- 5 graduated transfer pipets
- 30 4”x6” plastic bags
- 10 3”x5” plastic bags
- 10 9”x12” plastic bags
- 10 “Diabetes and the Glucose Tolerance Test” handouts
Also required: Scissors, tape or glue, safety goggles