- Testing Blood for Lead participant guide
- Lead Poisoning Information Sheet
- Tube of Santiago’s Blood (simulated)
- Lead Test Paper (simulated)
- Color Chart for Blood Lead Levels
$6.95 – $41.95
Key Learning Objective: Blood testing is necessary to identify lead poisoning.
NOTE: Science Take-Out Community Environmental Health (CEH) kits are simplified versions of our “regular” kits (shortened/modified activities and lower literacy).
CEH kits use hands-on activities to engage diverse community audiences in learning about environmental health issues. The kits also encourage discussions about ways to reduce exposures to environmental health hazards.