Investigate the cause of water pollution in Big Lake.
What is causing the water pollution in Big Lake? Is it the dairy farm, the landfill or the factory?
- Conduct simulated water tests for nitrates, PCBs, E. coli bacteria, and lead.
- Analyze the test results to determine the source of pollution that is affecting the town's water supply.
- Learn about the potential health effects of pollution.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.98 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.33 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.68 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 4 tubes of simulated “Water” samples
- 4 strips of simulated “Nitrate Indicator Paper”
- 1 simulated “PCB Test Strip”
- 2 plastic well strips
- 1 tube of simulated “E. coli Stain”
- 1 tube of simulated “Lead Indicator Solution”
- 6 labeled droppers
- Pollutant Testing Procedures sheet
Also required: Safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Pollution Investigation – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-115U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$95.17 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$90.41 ea.|
Pollution Investigation – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-115R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$53.53 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$50.85 ea.|