Does Vaping Expose You to Toxic Chemicals?
Does e-cigarette use increase the risk of respiratory system damage?
Investigate whether vaping e-cigarettes exposes users to toxic chemicals, such as those found in traditional cigarettes.
- Conduct simulated urine tests for four toxic chemicals found in cigarette smoke.
- Analyze data from research that tested urine samples from teens for four toxic chemicals.
- Analyze information to determine the danger of respiratory damage associated with vaping the four chemicals.
- Communicate information about e-cigarettes and actions that can be taken to reduce the health risks posed by vaping.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.40 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.80 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Simulated test solutions for 4 harmful chemicals
- 4 Labeled droppers
- Urine Sample Test Sheet (simulated)
- Instructions for Urine Sample Testing
- Information cards about 4 harmful chemicals
- E-Cigarette Website List
Also required: safety goggles, poster paper/art supplies/sticky notes (optional)
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Does Vaping Expose You to Toxic Chemicals? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-166U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$80.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$76.00 ea.|
Does Vaping Expose You to Toxic Chemicals? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-166R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$32.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$30.40 ea.|
Love the simplicity, the clear directions and the great way to introduce topics. The cost is appropriate. I like the several formats in which you can order the kits.
- High school biology teacher (OK)