Keeping a Balance: Homeostasis & Negative Feedback – Free Sample
How are negative feedback mechanisms used to maintain homeostasis?
Time to complete: Three 40-minute class periods
- Do a hands-on simulation to show how “Cupples” maintain homeostasis.
- Use a graphic organizer to illustrate feedback control mechanisms for regulating body temperature.
- Learn how blood glucose concentration is regulated.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Negative Feedback Graphic Organizer cards
- 1 tube of “Cupple Blood”
- 1 tube of “Sugar ”
- 1 tube of “Exercise”
- 2 labeled droppers
- 1 small cup labeled “Cupple”
Also required: Scissors, Safety goggles