Which person would make the best kidney donor?
Which family member can safely donate a kidney to a patient who needs a kidney transplant? Perform laboratory tests and analyze the results to determine who should donate a kidney to the patient.
Conduct simulations of the following laboratory tests: urinalysis, blood typing, HLA tissue typing
Analyze donor survival data
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$18.74 ea.|
|10 - 24||$17.80 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$16.87 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Simulated “urine” samples – Patient, Donor X, Donor Y, Donor Z
- 4 simulated urinalysis test strips
- Simulated “blood” samples - Patient, Donor X, Donor Y, Donor Z
- Simulated “Anti-A antibodies”
- Simulated “Anti-B antibodies”
- 8 labeled droppers
- 8 stirrers
- Blood typing test strip
- Simulated “white blood cells” – Patient, Possible Donor
- Simulated HLA Tissue Typing Card
Also required: Water, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Kidney Donor – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-102U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$137.80 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$130.91 ea.|
Kidney Donor – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-102R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$71.40 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$67.83 ea.|