Cold, Flu, or Allergy?
Diagnose and select medicines to treat patients with the common cold, flu, or allergies.
Common colds, the flu, and respiratory allergies have similar symptoms but they are treated with different drugs. The Drug Facts label on over-the-counter (OTC) drugs provides important information for selecting and using drugs safely.
- Conduct simulated flu tests to determine whether patients have the flu or not.
- Use product labels from OTC medicines to select the medicines appropriate for patients with the flu, the common cold, or allergies.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.65 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$12.29 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- 3 Flu test swabs (simulated)
- Rapid Flu Test Strip
- Rapid Flu Test Solution (simulated)
- Dropper for Rapid Flu Test Solution
- 4 simulated OTC medicine labels
Also required: safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Cold, Flu, or Allergy? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-157U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$94.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$89.78 ea.|
Cold, Flu, or Allergy? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-157R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$31.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$29.92 ea.|
I have used several of your kits and love them, as do the students.
- High school biology teacher (RI)