Atoms, Isotopes, and Ions
Model the sub-atomic particles in atoms, isotopes, and ions.
Use colored chips and the information from a periodic table to model the sub-atomic particles (protons, neutrons, and electrons) in atoms, isotopes, and ions.
- Model the electron configuration within the electron energy levels.
- Learn how changing the number of protons, neutrons, or electrons leads to different elements, isotopes, or ions.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$10.82 ea.|
|10 - 24||$10.27 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$9.73 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Reference Sheet with periodic table of elements
- Model Sheet
- Cup (nucleus)
- Bag of colored chips to represent protons, neutrons, and electrons.
- Labels for chips
Also required: (no additional materials required)
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Atoms, Isotopes, and Ions – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-142U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$75.71 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$71.92 ea.|