A Case of Pesticide Poisoning
Investigate the case of a family poisoned by household pesticides.
A family has been poisoned by pesticides used to treat a bed bug problem.
- Conduct simulated urine testing to identify the presence of pesticide metabolites in the family members’ urine.
- Interpret household pesticide labels to determine safe use practices.
- Explore research that suggests pesticides might be harmful to human health and the environment.
- Model how pesticides affect the food chain in an aquatic ecosystem.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$18.90 ea.|
|10 - 24||$17.96 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$17.01 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 2 Simulated urine samples
- Pyrethroid Test Solution (simulated)
- Pyrethroid Metabolite Test Sheet
- Pyrethroid Test Color Chart
- 3 Labeled droppers
- Bag of colored cubes
Also required: Safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Case of Pesticide Poisoning – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-147U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$162.75 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$154.61 ea.|
A Case of Pesticide Poisoning – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-147R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$29.40 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$27.93 ea.|
Cost efficient and easy to use!
- High school biology teacher (MO)