A Bang to the Head
What does a concussion do to the brain?
- Explore the causes, effects, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of concussions.
- Conduct simulated research to determine if there is a correlation between blood S100B levels and the severity of hits to the head.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.13 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.52 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.92 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Concussion: What Happens to the Brain and Nerve Cells?
- S100B Color Chart
- S100B Test Paper (simulated)
- 4 "Blood Plasma" samples (simulated)
Also required: Safety goggles, ruler or straight edge
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Bang to the Head – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-145U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$88.20 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$83.79 ea.|
A Bang to the Head – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-145R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$43.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$40.85 ea.|
I love that it includes materials that are all provided in the kit and is easily refilled.
- High school biology teacher (FL)