A Bang to the Head
What does a concussion do to the brain?
- Explore the causes, effects, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of concussions.
- Conduct simulated research to determine if there is a correlation between blood S100B levels and the severity of hits to the head.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$11.55 ea.|
|10 - 24||$10.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.40 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Concussion: What Happens to the Brain and Nerve Cells?
- S100B Color Chart
- S100B Test Paper (simulated)
- 4 "Blood Plasma" samples (simulated)
Also required: Safety goggles, ruler or straight edge
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Bang to the Head – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-145U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$84.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$79.80 ea.|
A Bang to the Head – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-145R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$40.95 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$38.90 ea.|
Great idea, keeps students engaged!
- Middle school science teacher (TX)