What is it? Dichotomous Keys
Learn to use and create dichotomous keys.
How do scientists identify organisms?
- Use a dichotomous key to identify a collection of plastic frogs.
- Design and test your own dichotomous key to identify a collection of plastic lizards.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.98 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.33 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.68 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Collection of 6 plastic frogs
- Collection of 6 plastic lizards
- Metric ruler
- Dichotomous Key for Plastic Frogs
- Classification Graphic Organizer
Also required: (no additional materials required)
Buy Unassembled and Save!
What is it? Dichotomous Keys – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-110U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$97.34 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$92.47 ea.|