Learn how stem cells can be used to treat diseases.
What’s the difference between adult and embryonic stem cells? How do you make an embryonic stem cell line? How are stem cells and growth factors used to treat diseases?
- Sequence pictures of the steps used to create an embryonic stem cell line.
- Use simulated stem cells and growth factors to learn how stem cells differentiate into specialized cell types.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.63 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.95 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$12.26 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Development Diagram Sheet
- Growth Factors (GF) and Stem Cell Differentiation Flow Chart
- 1 tube of simulated “Embryonic Stem Cells”
- 1 tube of simulated “Adult Stem Cells”
- Tubes of simulated “Growth Factors” 1, 2, 3, A, B, and C
- 8 Labeled Droppers
- 6 culture cups
Also required: Scissors, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Stem Cells – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-120U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$94.25 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$89.53 ea.|
Stem Cells – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-120R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$40.88 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$38.84 ea.|