Plants in a Bottle: Photosynthesis and Respiration
How do environmental conditions affect oxygen production and use?
Conduct simulated oxygen and carbon dioxide tests to investigate the amounts of oxygen produced and used by aquatic plants under various environmental conditions.
- Test simulated water samples from bottles containing plants exposed to different light levels.
- Collect and analyze data from a controlled experiment to determine how photosynthesis and cellular respiration affect the oxygen concentration.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.60 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.34 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 4 simulated water samples
- Oxygen Indicator (simulated)
- Carbon Dioxide Indicator (simulated)
- 6 labeled droppers
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Test Sheet
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Concentration Color Charts
- Photosynthesis and Respiration Diagram Sheet
Also required: Safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Plants in a Bottle: Photosynthesis and Respiration – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-144U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$99.75 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$94.76 ea.|
Plants in a Bottle: Photosynthesis and Respiration – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-144R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$39.90 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$37.91 ea.|
Simple, clear, effective, readily expandable
- High school biology teacher (SC)