Pathogens, Antibodies, and Vaccines
Model how vaccines protect against bacterial diseases
How does the immune response protect against diseases caused by bacteria?
- Create models of pathogens, antibodies, and antigen-antibody interaction.
- Perform simulated laboratory tests to compare the antibody levels of unvaccinated and vaccinated children children who have been exposed to the bacteria that cause pertussis.
- Learn about the importance of childhood vaccinations to prevent diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$19.47 ea.|
|10 - 24||$18.49 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$17.52 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 3 foam balls to model bacteria
- Jewels (3 different shapes) to model antigens
- Glue dots
- Straws, clay, and rubber bands to model antibodies
- Immunizations and the DTP Vaccine brochure
- Pertussis Antibody Test Instructions
- 4 simulated “Pertussis Antibody Test Strips”
- 4 tubes of simulated “blood plasma” samples
Also required: Colored pens or pencils (3 different colors), safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Pathogens, Antibodies, and Vaccines – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-138U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$162.23 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$154.11 ea.|
Pathogens, Antibodies, and Vaccines – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-138R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$59.48 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$56.51 ea.|