Create a model of a kidney dialysis machine.
How does a kidney dialysis machine remove wastes from the blood of a patient with kidney failure? Create a mini-model of a dialysis machine.
- Determine what substances diffuse from the patient into the machine.
- Determine what substances should be added to the fluid in the dialysis machine to prevent the loss of essential materials.
- Compare hemodialysis (using a dialysis machine) to peritoneal dialysis (an alternative treatment for kidney failure).
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.63 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.95 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$12.26 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Dialysis color print handout
- Dialysis tubing
- Plastic cup
- Simulated “Red Blood Cells”, “Glucose”, "Protein", and “Urea”
- Test strips for simulated protein, glucose and salt testing
Also required: Water, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Kidney Dialysis – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-101U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$111.29 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$105.73 ea.|
Kidney Dialysis – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-101R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$42.01 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$39.91 ea.|