Keeping a Balance: Homeostasis & Negative Feedback
Learn how negative feedback mechanisms maintain homeostasis.
How are negative feedback mechanisms used to maintain homeostasis?
- Do a hands-on simulation to show how "Cupples" maintain homeostasis.
- Use a graphic organizer to illustrate feedback control mechanisms for regulating body temperature.
- Learn how blood glucose concentration is regulated.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$11.55 ea.|
|10 - 24||$10.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.40 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Negative Feedback Graphic Organizer cards
- 1 tube of “Cupple Blood”
- 1 tube of “Sugar ”
- 1 tube of “Exercise”
- 2 labeled droppers
- 1 small cup labeled “Cupple”
Also required: Scissors, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Keeping a Balance: Homeostasis and Negative Feedback – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-121U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$78.75 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$74.81 ea.|
Keeping a Balance: Homeostasis and Negative Feedback – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-121R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$28.35 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$26.93 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)