Is Climate Change Making Us Sick?
Explore how climate change may lead to health problems.
Follow the case of a patient with increased problems with his allergies.
- Conduct simulated antibody tests for allergens.
- Graph and analyze data to determine if there is a correlation between temperature, pollen counts, and allergy symptoms.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$11.85 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.25 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.66 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Blood Plasma (simulated)
- Labeled dropper
- Allergen-Antibody Test Sheet
- Pollen Tape diagram
- Temperature calendar
- Transparencies for plotting graphs of temperature, pollen count, and allergy patients
Also required: wet-erase marker for writing on transparencies, calculator, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Is Climate Change Making Us Sick? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-161U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$92.70 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$88.07 ea.|
Is Climate Change Making Us Sick? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-161R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$59.23 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$56.26 ea.|
I love your kits and will love sharing them with other teachers.
- High school biology teacher (KY)