Experimenting: Factors that Affect Sponge Egg Hatching
Design and conduct a controlled experiment.
- Conduct a controlled experiment to determine the effect of temperature on the hatching of sponge eggs.
- Design and conduct your own controlled experiment to test the claim that using "HatchFast" speeds up sponge egg hatching.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$14.70 ea.|
|10 - 24||$13.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$13.23 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 18 “sponge eggs” (gel capsules containing sponge “eggs”)
- 3 labeled plastic cups
- 4 stirrers
- 1 Celsius thermometer
- 1 bag of HatchFast
- 1 small spoon
Also required: Water at 25, 35, and 45 degrees Celsius, clock with a second hand, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Experimenting: Factors that Affect Sponge Egg Hatching – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-124U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$115.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$109.73 ea.|
Experimenting: Factors that Affect Sponge Egg Hatching – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-124R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$49.35 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$46.88 ea.|
Awesome at student engagement - sweet and simple.
- High school biology teacher (NY)