Does Mike have meningitis?
What is wrong with Mike? Could it be viral or bacterial meningitis?
- Perform simulated laboratory testing of cerebrospinal fluid to detemine which disease is causing the patient's fever and severe headache.
- Explore the importance of vaccinations to prevent meningitis.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.65 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$12.29 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Fact Sheet: Meningitis
- CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) Testing Procedures
- Glucose and Protein Test Sheet
- Patient’s White Blood Cells diagram
- 1 tube of simulated “Patient CSF”
- 1 tube of simulated “Protein Test Solution”
- 1 strip of simulated “Glucose Test Paper”
- Antibody Coated Bead Test Sheet
- 1 tube of simulated “Nm Antibody-Coated Beads”
- 1 tube of simulated “Sp Antibody-Coated Beads”
- 1 tube of simulated “Hi Antibody-Coated Beads”
- 5 labeled droppers
Also required: Water, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Disease Detectives – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-136U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$94.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$89.78 ea.|
Disease Detectives – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-136R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$37.80 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$35.91 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)