Diagnosticar la Diabetes (Diagnosing Diabetes)
Does your patient have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes?
Analyze simulated blood plasma samples collected during a glucose tolerance test to determine if your patient has Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
- Create a patient information sheet about diabetes and the glucose tolerance test.
- Test and graph glucose and insulin levels in simulated blood plasma samples.
- Analyze the test results to determine if the patient has Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.23 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.57 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.91 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 5 simulated “Blood Plasma” samples
- Simulated “Insulin Indicator”
- 6 labeled droppers
- Simulated “Glucose Test Paper”
- Glucose and Insulin Test Color Charts
- Glucose Tolerance Testing Sheet
- What You Should Know About Diabetes and the Glucose Tolerance Test
Also required: Scissors, tape or glue, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Diagnosing Diabetes – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-117U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$91.40 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$86.83 ea.|
Diagnosing Diabetes – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-117R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$41.90 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$39.81 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)