Developing a New Flu Prevention Drug
How is a new drug developed and tested to make sure it is safe and effective?
Development of new drugs involves clinical trials – scientific experiments used to determine if a drug is both safe and effective.
- Conduct simulated laboratory tests and analyze data to determine if a new flu prevention drug is safe and effective.
- Learn about the clinical trials process and clinical research.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$16.22 ea.|
|10 - 24||$15.41 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$14.60 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Simulated samples from Human Volunteers 1-3
- Cups for Human Volunteers 1-3
- Toothpicks for stirring
- Tube of “FLUSTOP”
- Plastic dropper for “FLUSTOP”
- Graduated measuring cup
- 2 plastic bags “For Influenza Tests”
- Experimental Group Test Sheet
- Control Group Test Sheet
Also required: tap water, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Developing a New Flu Prevention Drug – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-158U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$124.37 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$118.15 ea.|
Developing a New Flu Prevention Drug – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-158R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$59.48 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$56.51 ea.|
Great visuals! Great materials…Clear instructions…Nice diagrams!
- High school biology teacher (PA)