Are Flavored E-Cigarettes Harmful?
Flavoring chemicals may be safe to eat, but are they safe to vape?
People who vape flavored e-cigarettes are exposed to chemical flavorings. These flavorings may be safe to eat, but are they safe to inhale?
- Explore the importance of flavors in promoting e-cigarette use.
- Conduct simulated tests to determine the effect of flavoring chemicals on lung cells.
- Consider issues regarding regulation of e-cigarette use and advertising.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.50 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.88 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.25 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Teens and E-Cigarettes information sheet
- Instructions for Cell Health Test
- Cell Health Test Sheet
- Cell Health Test Solution (simulated)
- 4 Lung tissue disks (simulated)
- Control and 3 flavoring chemicals (simulated)
- 5 Labeled droppers
- Set of 4 cards (Labels, Scientific Testing, Warnings and Ingredients, Marketing)
Also required: safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Are Flavored E-Cigarettes Harmful? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-165U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$90.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$85.50 ea.|
Are Flavored E-Cigarettes Harmful? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-165R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$27.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$25.65 ea.|
These are great! They work great for jump starting or as fillers for concepts.
- High school biology teacher (OK)