A Medical Mystery of Epidemic Proportions
Is this epidemic caused by a new strain of bacteria?
Explore a real-life case study about a cholera epidemic. Why are people who have been vaccinated against cholera getting sick?
- Conduct laboratory tests to identify the disease-causing organism.
- Determine why people who have had cholera or been vaccinated do not have immunity.
- Develop a plan for preventing the spread of cholera.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$15.90 ea.|
|10 - 24||$15.11 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$14.31 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 2 dip sticks for simulated cholera testing
- Simulated “Diarrhea”
- Simulated “Well Water”
- Simulated “O1 Antibody”
- Simulated “Known O1 Vc” and “Vc from Patient” samples
- Antibody Test strip
- Simulated DNA microarray
- Simulated “O139 DNA”
- 4 labeled droppers
Also required: Safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Medical Mystery of Epidemic Proportions – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-116U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$119.23 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$113.27 ea.|
A Medical Mystery of Epidemic Proportions – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-116R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$56.78 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$53.94 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)