Is the well water causing baby Joey’s illness?
An infant is admitted to the hospital with serious symptoms. His family recently moved to a house with a private well, not a public water source.
- Perform simulated testing of water from the family’s well.
- Identify health risks associated with the well water contamination.
- Interpret infographics that provide reasons why most people should drink tap water instead of bottled water.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.40 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.80 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Simulated samples of well water, tap water, and bottled water
- Nitrate Test Solution (simulated)
- Arsenic Test Solution (simulated)
- Coliform Bacteria Test solution (simulated)
- Labeled droppers
- Well Water Testing sheet
- Bottled Water Testing sheet
- Tap Water Testing sheet
- Water Testing Color Charts
- Fact Sheet: Well Water Safety
- The Facts about Bottled Water
Also required: Safety goggles, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Safe Water? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-152U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$90.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$85.50 ea.|
Safe Water? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-152R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$30.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$28.50 ea.|