Modeling Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
Use snap beads to model the reactants and products.
Time to complete: Three 40-minute class periods
- Create simple snap bead models to illustrate the reactants and products of photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
- Use review cards to help distinguish between the processes of photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$11.55 ea.|
|10 - 24||$10.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$10.40 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 18 red beads to represent oxygen atoms
- 12 white beads to represent hydrogen atoms
- 6 black beads to represent carbon atoms
- Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration sheet
- “Energy” diagram
- Sheet of review cards
- 1 plastic plate
Also required: Scissors
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Modeling Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-122U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$71.40 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$67.83 ea.|