Create a model to illustrate cell communication.
Time to complete: Two 40-minute class periods
- Create a model to explore how cells send, receive, and respond to signals.
- Use this model to illustrate cell communication involved in regulating blood sugar level and in nerve cell action.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$11.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$10.45 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$9.90 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 1 clear plastic box with lid
- Glue dots
- 3 small plastic cups (receptors)
- Assorted beads (chemical signal molecules)
- 3 small sponges (receptor blockers)
- Signal Producing Cell and Receiving Cell diagrams
- Instructions for How To Make a Cell Communication Model
- Diagram cards – Changes in Receiving Cell Function
Also required: Scissors
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Cell Communication – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-133U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$88.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$83.60 ea.|