Beadle Plasticus Evolution
How do different environments affect a population of Beadles?
- Investigate the changes in a population of "Beadle plasticus" in different environments.
- Model how the environment affects the frequencies of "Beadle" characteristics.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.60 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.34 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 1 bag of beads labeled “Beadle plasticus in Forest Environment”
- 1 plastic container labeled “Environment”
- 1 plastic container labeled “Mating Area”
- Brown “desert” material
- Green “grassland” material
- 1 plastic plate labeled “Did NOT Survive and Reproduce”
Also required: calculator (optional)
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Beadle Plasticus Evolution – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-125U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$99.75 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$94.76 ea.|
This kit does not require refills since all its contents are reusable.
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)