Testing Blood for Lead (Community Environmental Health kit)
Does Santiago have lead poisoning?
Key Learning Objective: Blood testing is necessary to identify lead poisoning.
- Conduct and analyze a simulated blood test to determine a child’s blood lead level.
- Interpret readings and charts to learn that even very low levels of lead can affect young children’s brain development.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$5.50 ea.|
|10 - 24||$5.23 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$4.95 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Testing Blood for Lead participant guides
- (2) Lead Poisoning Information Sheets
- Tube of Santiago’s Blood (simulated)
- Lead Test Paper (simulated)
- Color Chart for Blood Lead Levels
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Testing Blood For Lead – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH2U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$30.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$28.50 ea.|
Testing Blood for Lead – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH2R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$9.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$8.55 ea.|