Skin Cancer and Sun Safety (Community Environmental Health kit)
Explore how UV radiation exposure increases skin cancer risk.
Key Learning Objective: UV (ultraviolet) radiation is the main environmental risk factor for skin cancer.
- Use the “ABCDE” characteristics of skin cancer to determine whether a young woman should have a doctor check an unusual mole.
- Use photosensitive beads and sun safety pictures to explore ways to prevent UV radiation exposure.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$5.50 ea.|
|10 - 24||$5.23 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$4.95 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Skin Cancer and Sun Safety participant guides
- Photo of Sofia’s Mole
- ABCDE’s of Skin Cancer
- (2) Sun Safety Pictures
- UV color changing beads
- Plastic plate
Also required: Pencil or pen
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Skin Cancer and Sun Safety – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH8U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$33.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$31.35 ea.|