Safe Well Water? (Community Environmental Health kit)
Is the well water contaminated?
Key Learning Objective: Private well water should be tested regularly for contamination from microorganisms and harmful chemicals.
- Test a simulated water sample from a family’s well.
- Identify health risks and sources of contamination associated well water.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$7.25 ea.|
|10 - 24||$6.89 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$6.53 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Safe Well Water? participant guide
- Fact Sheet: Well Water Safety
- Well Water Sample (simulated)
- Nitrate Test Solution (simulated)
- Arsenic Test Solution (simulated)
- Coliform Bacteria Test solution (simulated)
- Labeled droppers
- Well Water Testing sheet
- Water Testing Color Charts
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Safe Well Water? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH5U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$40.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$38.00 ea.|
Safe Well Water? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH5R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$14.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$13.30 ea.|