Safe Well Water? (Community Environmental Health kit)
Is the well water contaminated?
Key Learning Objective: Private well water should be tested regularly for contamination from microorganisms and harmful chemicals.
- Test a simulated water sample from a family’s well.
- Identify health risks and sources of contamination associated well water.
Community Environmental Health (CEH) kits provide hands-on and interactive activities to engage diverse community audiences in learning about environmental health issues. The kits also encourage discussions about ways to reduce exposures to environmental health hazards. Each CEH kit contains materials to be shared by two participants. You can order pre-assembled kits with all materials included at the links below. If you prefer to make your own CEH kits, we will provide kit documents, lists of materials, and instructions, on request at no cost (send an email to [email protected]).
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$7.25 ea.|
|10 - 24||$6.89 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$6.53 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Safe Well Water? participant guides
- (2) Fact Sheet: Well Water Safety
- Well Water Sample (simulated)
- Nitrate Test Solution (simulated)
- Arsenic Test Solution (simulated)
- Coliform Bacteria Test solution (simulated)
- Labeled droppers
- Well Water Testing sheet
- Water Testing Color Charts
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Safe Well Water? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH5U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$40.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$38.00 ea.|
Safe Well Water? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH5R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$14.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$13.30 ea.|