Safe City Water? (Community Environmental Health kit)
Is there lead in the drinking water?
Key Learning Objective: Water from a public water supply can become contaminated by lead as it flows from a water treatment plant to faucets.
- Test simulated water samples from a home and a day care center for lead.
- Identify health risks associated with lead in drinking water.
- Learn about ways to reduce lead exposure from tap water.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$6.50 ea.|
|10 - 24||$6.18 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$5.85 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Safe City Water? participant guides
- (2) Fact Sheet: Lead in Drinking Water
- Simulated water samples
- Labeled droppers
- Lead Test Paper (simulated)
- Lead Test Sheet
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Safe City Water? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH4U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$40.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$38.00 ea.|
Safe City Water? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH4R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$12.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$11.40 ea.|