Preventing Lead Poisoning (Community Environmental Health kit)
Identify sources of lead that are poisoning Tara's family.
Key Learning Objective: Exposure to lead may come from many sources.
- Test simulated samples of dust, water, soil, and pottery from a family's home for lead.
- Identify other sources of lead exposure.
- Identify ways to prevent or reduce lead exposure.
Community Environmental Health (CEH) kits provide hands-on and interactive activities to engage diverse community audiences in learning about environmental health issues. The kits also encourage discussions about ways to reduce exposures to environmental health hazards. Each CEH kit contains materials to be shared by two participants. You can order pre-assembled kits with all materials included at the links below. If you prefer to make your own CEH kits, we will provide kit documents, lists of materials, and instructions, on request at no cost (send an email to [email protected]).
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$9.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$8.55 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$8.10 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Preventing Lead Poisoning participant guides
- (2) Lead Poisoning Can be Prevented brochures
- Tubes of dust, water, soil, and pottery (simulated)
- Labelled droppers
- Lead test swabs (simulated)
- Lead Test Sheet
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Preventing Lead Poisoning – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH3U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$68.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$64.60 ea.|
Preventing Lead Poisoning – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH3R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$22.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$21.38 ea.|