Preventing Lead Poisoning (Community Environmental Health kit)
Identify sources of lead that are poisoning Tara’s family.
Key Learning Objective: Exposure to lead may come from many sources.
- Test simulated samples of dust, water, soil, and pottery from a family's home for lead.
- Identify other sources of lead exposure.
- Identify ways to prevent or reduce lead exposure.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$9.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$8.55 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$8.10 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Preventing Lead Poisoning participant guides
- (2) Lead Poisoning Can be Prevented brochures
- Tubes of dust, water, soil, and pottery (simulated)
- Labelled droppers
- Lead test swabs (simulated)
- Lead Test Sheet
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Preventing Lead Poisoning – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH3U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$68.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$64.60 ea.|
Preventing Lead Poisoning – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH3R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$22.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$21.38 ea.|