Pesticide Safety (Community Environmental Health kit)
Explore how improper use of pesticides may cause health problems.
Key Learning Objective: Pesticides sold to consumers are not safe unless they are used according to the label directions.
- Interpret pesticide labels to determine safe use practices.
- Conduct simulated urine tests to identify the presence of pesticides.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$6.75 ea.|
|10 - 24||$6.41 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$6.08 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Pesticide Safety participant guides
- (2) Bed Bug Fogger pesticide labels
- Urine samples (simulated)
- Pyrethroid Test Solution (simulated)
- Pyrethroid Test Sheet
- Pyrethroid Test Color Chart
- Labeled droppers
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Pesticide Safety – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH6U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$44.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$41.80 ea.|
Pesticide Safety – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH6R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$12.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$11.40 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)