Pesticide Safety (Community Environmental Health kit)
Explore how improper use of pesticides may cause health problems.
Key Learning Objective: Pesticides sold to consumers are not safe unless they are used according to the label directions.
- Interpret pesticide labels to determine safe use practices.
- Conduct simulated urine tests to identify the presence of pesticides.
Community Environmental Health (CEH) kits provide hands-on and interactive activities to engage diverse community audiences in learning about environmental health issues. The kits also encourage discussions about ways to reduce exposures to environmental health hazards. Each CEH kit contains materials to be shared by two participants. You can order pre-assembled kits with all materials included at the links below. If you prefer to make your own CEH kits, we will provide kit documents, lists of materials, and instructions, on request at no cost (send an email to [email protected]).
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$6.75 ea.|
|10 - 24||$6.41 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$6.08 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) Pesticide Safety participant guides
- (2) Bed Bug Fogger pesticide labels
- Urine samples (simulated)
- Pyrethroid Test Solution (simulated)
- Pyrethroid Test Sheet
- Pyrethroid Test Color Chart
- Labeled droppers
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Pesticide Safety – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH6U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$44.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$41.80 ea.|
Pesticide Safety – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH6R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$12.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$11.40 ea.|