Breast Cancer Risk Factors (Community Environmental Health kit)
Analyze risk factors for breast cancer in a family.
Key Learning Objective: An individual’s risk of developing breast cancer is influenced by specific genes, lifestyle choices, hormonal factors, and environmental exposures over their lifetime.
- Conduct simulated genetic tests to identify individuals with a BRCA1 mutation that is an inherited risk factor for breast cancer.
- Use a Breast Cancer Risks infographic to identify other risk factors for breast cancer.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$6.50 ea.|
|10 - 24||$6.18 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$5.85 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Breast Cancer Risk Factors participant guide
- Breast Cancer Risks infographic
- Family History chart
- BRCA1 Genetic Test sheet (simulated)
- DNA Stain (simulated)
- Graduated measuring cup
- Plastic stirrer
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Breast Cancer Risk Factors – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH7U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$42.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$39.90 ea.|
Breast Cancer Risk Factors – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH7R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$14.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$13.78 ea.|