A Healthy Home? (Community Environmental Health kit)
Help the Smith family determine if they have a healthy home environment.
Key Learning Objective: Hazardous substances in homes may create unhealthy environments.
- Analyze simulated tests for carbon monoxide, radon, mold, and lead.
- Explore ways to reduce exposures to hazardous substances in homes.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$9.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$8.55 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$8.10 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- A Healthy Home? participant guide
- Carbon Monoxide Fact Sheet
- Radon Fact Sheet
- Mold Fact Sheet
- Lead Fact Sheet
- Diagram of Smith Family Home
- Bag with red and black beads
- Paint samples (simulated)
- Lead Test Solution (simulated)
- Lead Test Swabs (simulated)
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Healthy Home? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH1U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$67.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$63.65 ea.|
A Healthy Home? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH1R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$11.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$10.93 ea.|