A Healthy Home? (Community Environmental Health kit)
Help the Smith family determine if they have a healthy home environment.
Key Learning Objective: Hazardous substances in homes may create unhealthy environments.
- Analyze simulated tests for carbon monoxide, radon, mold, and lead.
- Explore ways to reduce exposures to hazardous substances in homes.
Community Environmental Health (CEH) kits provide hands-on and interactive activities to engage diverse community audiences in learning about environmental health issues. The kits also encourage discussions about ways to reduce exposures to environmental health hazards. Each CEH kit contains materials to be shared by two participants. You can order pre-assembled kits with all materials included at the links below. If you prefer to make your own CEH kits, we will provide kit documents, lists of materials, and instructions, on request at no cost (send an email to [email protected]).
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$9.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$8.55 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$8.10 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- (2) A Healthy Home? participant guides
- (2) Carbon Monoxide Fact Sheets
- (2) Radon Fact Sheets
- (2) Mold Fact Sheets
- (2) Lead Fact Sheets
- Diagram of Smith Family Home
- Bag with red and black beads
- Paint samples (simulated)
- Lead Test Solution (simulated)
- Lead Test Swabs (simulated)
Also required: Pencil or pen, paper towels for clean up
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Healthy Home? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-CEH1U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$67.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$63.65 ea.|
A Healthy Home? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-CEH1R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$11.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$10.93 ea.|