How does changing the type of food affect yeast respiration?
Does yeast respiration occur more efficiently at warm or cool temperatures? Follow the lab instructions to answer this question.
Which food type (honey or table sugar) is better for yeast respiration? Design and conduct your own experiment to answer this question.
- Set up the experiment using warm and cool environments.
- Collect, record, and graph the data.
- Draw conclusions based on the data.
- Design your own experiment using table sugar and honey.
- Set up your experiment.
- Collect, record, and graph your data.
- Draw conclusions based on your data.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$9.45 ea.|
|10 - 24||$8.98 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$8.51 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 2 plastic test tubes with holes punched in the caps
- 2 large plastic cups
- 2 small plastic cups
- 1 small measuring cup
- 2 stirrers
- 3 packets of table sugar
- 1 packet of honey
- 3 small tubes of yeast
Also required: Cold and warm water, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Yeast Respiration – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-103U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$63.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$59.85 ea.|
Yeast Respiration – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-103R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$21.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$19.95 ea.|
These are great! They work great for jump starting or as fillers for concepts.
- High school biology teacher (OK)