What environmental conditions can affect organism growth?
- Test samples from a yeast population to determine yeast population size, the pH of the environment, and the amount of sugar present.
- Graph your results and compare them with results from another researcher.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.60 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.34 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 3 tubes of simulated “Yeast Population A” samples
- 1 tube of simulated “Sugar Indicator”
- 3 strips of pH paper
- 4 labeled droppers
- Sugar Test Strip
- pH and Sugar Color Chart
Also required: Safety goggles, calculator (optional)
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Yeast Populations – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-123U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$76.65 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$72.82 ea.|
Yeast Populations – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-123R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$36.75 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$34.91 ea.|