Lead: An Element of Danger
Follow the case of a young child with lead poisoning.
A 5-year old boy is showing symptoms of lead poisoning.
- Conduct simulated blood tests to determine the child’s blood lead level.
- Learn about the health effects of lead.
- Test simulated samples of dust, water, soil, and pottery from the child’s home to determine the source of lead.
- Learn how to identify lead hazards and how to prevent lead exposure.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$12.60 ea.|
|10 - 24||$11.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.34 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Santiago’s blood sample (simulated)
- Lead Test Paper (simulated)
- Blood Lead Concentration Color Chart
- Simulated samples of dust, water, soil, and pottery
- 4 labeled droppers
- 4 Lead Test Swabs (simulated)
- Lead Test Sheet
Also required: Safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
Lead: An Element of Danger – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-148U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$94.50 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$89.78 ea.|
Lead: An Element of Danger – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-148R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$35.70 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$33.92 ea.|