Diagnosing Diabetes – Free Sample
Does your patient have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes?
Analyze simulated blood plasma samples collected during a glucose tolerance test to determine if your patient has Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
- Create a patient information sheet about diabetes and the glucose tolerance test.
- Test and graph glucose and insulin levels in simulated blood plasma samples.
- Analyze the test results to determine if the patient has Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- 5 simulated “Blood Plasma” samples
- Simulated “Insulin Indicator”
- 6 labeled droppers
- Simulated “Glucose Test Paper”
- Glucose and Insulin Test Color Charts
- Glucose Tolerance Testing Sheet
- What You Should Know About Diabetes and the Glucose Tolerance Test
Also required: Safety goggles, scissors, tape or glue, paper towels for clean-up