A Kidney Problem?
Does your patient have kidney disease?
You suspect that your patient may have kidney disease.
- Analyze simulated urine samples to determine if your patient's symptoms might be caused by kidney disease.
- Create a model to learn about normal kidney function.
- Propose an explanation for the patient's urine test results.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.00 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.35 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$11.70 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Kidneys, Nephrons, and the Urinary System color graphic
- Kidney Function Chart
- Simulated “Patient Urine”
- Simulated Urine test Strip
- “Renal Artery” and “Renal Vein” cups
- “Nephron” bowl
- “Glomerulus” screen
- “Blood Components” - bag of beads
- 3 labeled spoons - “Amino Acid Transport Protein”, “Glucose Transport Protein”, and “Salt Transport Protein”
Also required: Water, safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Kidney Problem? – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-118U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$90.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$85.50 ea.|
A Kidney Problem? – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-118R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$20.00 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$19.00 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)