A Case of Food Poisoning
What is causing an outbreak of foodborne illness?
What is causing an outbreak of foodborne illness in a community?
- Conduct simulated tests of potentially contaminated foods to determine the pathogen causing the illness.
- Investigate the source of the food contamination.
- Learn how to keep food safe from contamination and how to avoid foodborne illness.
Limit 1 free sample per customer
|1 - 9||$13.65 ea.|
|10 - 24||$12.97 ea.|
|25 - 1000||$12.29 ea.|
Each assembled kit contains:
- Student instructions
- Simulated “Patient Diarrhea Sample”
- Simulated “Pathogen Testing Solution”
- 4 simulated samples of potentially contaminated foods
- 2 labeled droppers
- 1 plastic well strip
- 6 toothpicks
- 4 strips of simulated “E. coli 0157:H7 Test Paper”
- Pathogens That Could Cause Foodborne Illness testing diagram
- What You Should Know About Foodborne Illness brochure
Also required: Safety goggles
Buy Unassembled and Save!
Refill Your Kit
A Case of Food Poisoning – Pack of 10 Unassembled Kits
Catalog # STO-140U
Unassembled packs contain materials for 10 kits.
- All supplies, lab materials, and printed labels
- Student instructions copy master
- Easy to follow instructions for kit assembly
|1 - 9||$102.90 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$97.76 ea.|
A Case Of Food Poisoning – 10 Kit Refill Pack
Catalog # STO-140R
Refill packs contain materials to replace consumable supplies for 10 kits.
|1 - 9||$57.75 ea.|
|10 - 1000||$54.86 ea.|
I have bought several of this kit from you--and have gotten our science coordinator from my district to buy each of the 7 high schools this kit to use for the upcoming topic. I love your products.
- High school biology teacher (TX)